Picture
This turkey burger recipe is modified from it's original Whole Foods version and is so great! It's very easy to make and is a staple in my house. They are great to eat alone for snacks (cold or hot), to put on a whole grain or vegetable salad at dinner or on a whole wheat bun for a more substantial meal.

Ingredients:
1 pound ground turkey breast
1/2 cup bread crumbs (plain)
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 eggs, beaten
3 TB chopped fresh basil
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

Directions:
Beat eggs in small bowl. Combine with remainder of ingredients in large bowl and mix well. Shape mixture into small patties and grill on nonstick skillet, flipping once, until just cooked through.

Yield: 8 mini burgers
Nutrition Facts (per 1 mini burger):
133 calories, 4 grams fat, 2 grams saturated fat, 94 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 19 g protein, 2% Vitamin A, 0% Vitamin C, 10% Calcium, 7% Iron

Comments

09/10/2015 12:49am

The study of the past was bovver frugal and cheap. The students had not to pay for the acquisition at high rates the inflation of the prices and value of money was higher. The recent studies have been very costly and have high cost. The students face many difficulties with respect to the cost and prices of the things.

04/26/2017 6:43pm

I've never tried to eat a turkey burger before. I usually eat a burger in a fast food and some restaurant that offered this kind of food. This really looks yummy. I've decided that I will try this recipe as soon as I have a budget. Turkey meat is more expensive than the other meat. I'm glad that I found your post. I really learn a lot in your post and I'm sure that I will enjoy making this dish. I will share this with my family and friends.

04/19/2016 1:58am

Good mental health is based on wisdom and goodness.

06/26/2016 1:38pm

Perhaps you have considered making a visitor or ebook authoring on other sites? I've a website based on the same suggestions you discuss and want to possess you reveal some stories/information. So Lets get together and discuss this further

09/20/2016 4:15am

Turkey burger? That sounds strange, because all burgers are from America! I'll try it!

01/09/2017 11:25am

You are frying it too much in my opinion. Just little bit less fire or time.