Picture

A lot of store bought granola's are high in sugar, salt and unhealthy fats. This recipe is quick, healthy and delicious! Feel free to be creative and adapt using whatever nuts, seeds, spices and/or dried fruit you enjoy or have on hand! You can easily opt out of using nuts for nut allergies. It's great to have with yogurt, milk or as a snack by itself. It's also a great gift when in a mason jar and tied with a pretty ribbon! I found these great "Handmade with Love for You" gift tags at World Market. Enjoy!

Ingredients:

1 TB vanilla extract

(#3)
2 cups raisins
1 cup golden raisins
1 cup unsweetened, dried cherries

Directions:
1. Combine first set of ingredients in large bowl.
2. Combine coconut oil, honey and vanilla in small bowl.
3. Add liquid mixture into dry ingredients and mix well; it's easiest if you do this with your hands.
4. Spread granola on parchment rimmed cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes (or until lightly browned) at 300 degrees, stirring occasionally, being careful to not burn.
7. Remove granola from oven and allow to cool completely on wire rack. It will harden as it cools.
8. Add dried fruit.
9. Store in an air tight container.

Yield:  46 1/4-cup servings

Nutrition Facts (per 1/4 cup serving): 158 calories, 9 grams fat, 4 grams saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 19 grams carbs, 2 grams fiber, 10 grams sugar, 3 grams protein, 0% Vitamin A, 1% Vitamin C, 4% Calcium, 9% Iron

Comments

07/14/2015 2:41am

This recipe made excellent granola; friends were having seconds and asking for the recipe. I did cut the recipe in half and it came out perfectly in about 15-20 min. My suggestion is to check on the granola in the oven every 5-10 minutes to avoid burning.

Thanks for making such a cool project. I've been checking the site for the Windows version, but I never left a comment about it. I know you are working hard and doing it for free so you shouldn't feel rushed or anything. I hope you can continue this type of hard work to this site in future also. Because this blog is really very informative and it helps me lot.

09/16/2015 5:35am

Halo salam kenal saya dari sewa mobil surabaya.articel ini menjadi inspirasi bagi saya sebagai admin sewa mobil surabaya.13

09/16/2015 3:17pm

This is a post that is very nice and interesting. It's amazing.13

10/09/2015 7:35am

Why do I need it at home?!

11/06/2015 7:53am

I appreciate your idea here. Definitely it has a good content. Thank you for imparting more of your own thoughts. Good job!

How many bottle have you sold?

06/03/2016 3:40am

Granola is my favorite dish and i mostly make it at weekend but once i make this at my home but it was not make delicious. Now, i read out your recipe and i sure it will be make tasty and mouth watering. Get best supplement from our reliable world class online store at very affordable price.

06/26/2016 1:51pm

This is really good I will try this as soon as I get home this evening. You could make your own twist on this option as well. There is so many things you can do with it.

07/08/2016 3:37pm

now that is a really good recipe. I will definitely be trying this one out

08/15/2016 12:49am

Yeah, it's pretty simple. Thank you for this recipe. It's very useful.

08/17/2016 2:22am

I took a gander at the bundles and I thought, “Guess what? It’s worth the trouble.” Just take a deep breath and do it.

Packers & Movers in Dubai - Madina Movers is Perfect Movers and Packers Company in Dubai and well known moving and relocation company in Dubai UAE.

09/19/2016 8:58am

I did all according to your tips. Let's see what would come.

11/26/2016 12:40am

Granola is really nice recipe, which you share with us, before read your post, i have no idea about how to make this recipe at home and now i can make too.

07/17/2017 3:34am

It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that.

07/25/2017 12:56am

My spouse and i liked your blog article with regards to obtaining a very good dissertation. assignment writing service are all around nevertheless you should state best places to search. Your guidelines anyone supply can be a confident approach to come across these kind of wonderful essays along with I do think additional men and women need to go through these people.

07/26/2017 6:42am

My spouse and i liked your blog article with regards to obtaining a very good dissertation. dissertation writing are all around nevertheless you should state best places to search. Your guidelines anyone supply can be a confident approach to come across these kind of wonderful essays along with I do think additional men and women need to go through these people.

07/26/2017 7:37am

It’s such a pleasure to read your article and it really appreciable and thought-provoking article.

07/26/2017 11:33am

I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.

08/26/2017 4:44am

it's miles absolutely a beneficial weblog to discover some wonderful supply to characteristic my data. I came into conscious of new professionals and they dealt with my tasks thoroughly.

10/27/2017 1:59am

It has completely risen to crown Singapore's southern shores and without a doubt set her on the worldwide guide of private points of interest. Regardless I scored the a bigger number of focuses than I ever have in a season for GS. I figure you would be unable to discover some individual with a similar consistency I have had throughout the years so I am content with that.

11/08/2017 9:14pm

I like this recipe buy please will you tell me about its preparing that i can make it at my home