- Nutrition Consultation (2 hours) - Sarah can provide individual and semi-private sessions on various topics including: general healthy eating, weight loss, weight gain, weight management, sports nutrition (for both children and adults), cholesterol management, heart disease, gastrointestinal conditions, allergies, vegan diet, celiac disease, diabetes, hypertension, childhood nutrition and pregnancy. During the first 1 hour initial session she will discuss your goals, general health, food, diet and medical history, supplements and medications, stress management, sleep patterns and exercise. During this session it would be helpful to bring a 3 day food and beverage diary, list of supplements and medications and any recent blood work. The second session will also be 1 hour long and will be 1 week later. At the second session Sarah will provide you with your personalized plan that will include the calories, carbohydrates, protein and fat you need in a day, sample meal and snack ideas, recipes, grocery lists, supplement recommendations and anything else that will help you to reach your goals.
- Skype Nutrition Consultation (2 hours) - Not in the Chicago area? No problem! You can do the Nutrition Consultation via Skype and receive all the handouts either via email or snail mail.
- Grocery Store Tour (1 hour) - Is the grocery store overwhelming to you? Let Sarah join you at your favorite Chicago area grocery store and she will discuss what you currently buy, the best products and how to prepare them. She will provide you with a grocery list of the best products for that store. Ask and get answered all your shopping questions during this tour.
- Kitchen Clean Out (1 hour) - Do you need a kitchen overhaul? Let Sarah come into your home and help you rid your refrigerator and cupboards of all the unhealthy foods. Sarah will offer suggestions on different products to choose instead.
Sarah will prepare an interactive and motivating one hour session on a topic of your choice. All talks will include meal and snack ideas, recipes and grocery lists. Options include:
- Basic Nutrition
- Nutrition on the Go
- Travel and Dining Out Healthy for Busy Professionals
- Eating Healthy in the Office
- Surviving the Holidays
- Weigh your Diabetes Risk
- Anti-inflammatory Diet
- The How and Why of Eating Gluten Free
- Power Foods
- Nutrition from the Ground Up
- Emotional and Stress Eating and Nutrition
- Busting Nutrition Myths
- Organic, GMO's and Food Additives
- Food and Cancer Prevention
- Healthy Grocery Shopping and Reading Food Labels
- Sports and Nutrition - Endurance Athletes
- Sports and Nutrition - Adolescent Sports